Bandwagon on strong-growing GBP before its too late.
Talk to us & schedule a 1-on-1 meeting session with our Marketing Reps today
You may also sent us your enquiry & we’ll be contacting you within 1 business day.
Hermitage Residence – Prime Residential Exclusives:
- LIMITED 9 units only @ prime location
- Rising demand on Croydon housing development [source3]
- Tenanted & Fully furnished Buy-to-let Property
- Registered 250 years Title
- Rental collection guarantee at 7% p.a nett for 5 years
- Low investment entry
- 10% p.a average capital growth
- Developer financing guarantee up to 80,000 GBP
International buyers are welcome to consult us as well
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the purchase process for Hermitage Residence?
- Deposit 10% to Developer designated account with booking form
- Appoint a buyer’s solicitor representing buyer
- Buyer’s solicitor will work with the developer to get contracts done
- Signing contracts and remit the balance to Solicitor’s trust account based on contracts over call or face to face
- Payment within 10 working days is up to 30% for off plan upon signing and pay up to 100% for completed units. Where it is off plan, there is payment term agreement up to 100%
- Payment of Stamp Duty as confirmed by the buyer’s solicitors
- Prepare Proof Of Identity ie passport / ID/ driving license
- Prepare Proof Of Address ie Utility Bills/ Bank Statement
- Prepare Proof Of Funds ie Bank Statements min for last 3 month with the deposit amt ready
- Buyer to open tax account file in uk self or through professional tax agents to prevent withholding tax deducted from rental payable
I am looking for Migration services as well. Will AJ Homes provide one?
If you are planning to visit, reside or extend your stay in the UK, our specialist advisors, are also qualified as immigration providers are here to help you and your family with our specialist immigration advisory service. Our expert immigration providers can provide advice, practical assistance and professional representation to guide you through the application and decision-making process from start to finish.
Our expert advisors often have more hands on experience of immigration and asylum cases than even the UK’s most highly qualified immigration solicitors, and can offer advice and assistance in applications to stay in the UK.